亚洲免费乱码视频,日韩 欧美 国产 动漫 一区,97在线观看免费视频播国产,中文字幕亚洲图片

      1. <legend id="ppnor"></legend>

      2. 
        
        <sup id="ppnor"><input id="ppnor"></input></sup>
        <s id="ppnor"></s>

        酒店常用英語情景對話:預訂客房

        字號:

        英語口語頻道為網友整理的《酒店常用英語情景對話:預訂客房》,供大家參考學習。
            Making a Reservation 預訂客房
            Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
            下午好,我能幫您什么嗎?
            Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?
            下午好,這里是北京外貿公司,我想訂一間套房,有嗎?
            R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?
            有的,先生,可以告訴我您的名字嗎?
            C: West, W-E-S-T.
            R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?
            謝謝,WEST先生。請問你要住多久呢?
            C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.
            我將會住很長一段時間的。
            R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.
            很高興你將會在我們酒店長住。
            C: How much is the suite, please?
            請問套房多少錢呢?
            R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.
            您訂的套房一天是320元。
            C: Does that include attendance?
            有包括服務費嗎?
            R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.
             320元一天,包含服務費。
            C: Meals included?
            餐費有包含在內嗎?
            R: Meals are extra, not included.
            餐費是另外算的,不包含在內。
            C: What services come with that?
            都還有些其他的什么服務嗎?
            R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
            您的房間有一間帶空調的臥室,一間客廳,一間浴室,一臺彩電,一部電話并且每天都有主要的國際新聞報送到您的房間。
            C: Do I have to pay in advance?
            我需要提前預付嗎?
            R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.
            要的,您需要先預付一半,稍后會設定一個帳戶。
            C: On which floor is the suite?
            套房在幾樓呢?
            R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.
            我們提供兩個套房供您選擇。一個是在一樓,另一個是在十三樓。兩個套房都帶浴室并且都是朝南的。
            C: What’s the difference between them?
            它們之間有什么不同呢?
            R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。
            條件和價格都是一樣的,沒什么不同。
            C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.
            哪一間更安靜?
            R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.
            三樓的那一間是非常安靜的。房間號是1316。
            C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。
            我想我還是訂三樓的那一間吧。
            R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?
            好的,那您抵店和離店的日期是?
            C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.
            不知道,但是大概會住17至20天吧。
            R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.
            那我們只能確認一個房間給您,從10號至27號,恐怕我們不能保證27號之后有房間給您了。
            C: What if there isn’t any room then?
            是不是那之后都沒有房間了?
            R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
            不要急,先生,我們也可以將您列在等候名單上或者在最近的地方為您找一家酒店。
            C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.
            好的,謝謝,再見。